Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What Is The Tax On A New Aircraft In Tn

And now it's my turn ...

I started my wonderful experience at the European Center as an interpreter in French, English and occasionally in September 2002 and I will never cease to thank my colleague Martin Love who want me as his replacement . I fell in love with the island of San Servolo and the wonderful participants in the Master Course 2002 ... in particular, Franck, the French only participant of this year that totally depended on me, because he did not know a word of the other official languages \u200b\u200bof the Centre (Italian, German and English).
Those who know me I have heard a thousand times that it is wonderful to work in an environment like this. Be an interpreter here is not always easy and is very tiring, especially the early years because you have to learn all the terminology that changes depending on the trades and techniques, but those who have never worked here can never imagine what you receives from the human point of view.
I've seen pass through the center dozens of people, almost always true artists, I They taught a lot of things on a world that does not really know, teachers who, with great humility, "given" their knowledge for the sake of preservation of historical monuments and not to forget the tradition.
Being a very emotional person and being very involved in everything that surrounds me, I can not help be very sad to think that at the end of the course of this year along this center could disappear into thin air, causing an unimaginable loss for the city Venice, Italy, Europe and the world (also seen that in over 30 years of the Centre, it's been people here from around the world!). That is why
so I decided to spend some 'of my time in the creation of this blog, groped for words to understand, to those who have never come, which will lose wealth if it is not a solution by the end of the year ...
Aurelia Peressini

0 comments:

Post a Comment