Monday, November 27, 2006

Soy Plex Hair Color Dark Red Violet Brown

was also given to the translation after the experience ...



Apprendo ora soltanto da Olaf, un amico conosciuto in San Servolo dieci anni fa, che Centro versa climbed in difficoltà. La cosa mi rattrista perched profondamente - I say this without exaggeration - the Centre has radically changed my life and my world view. There have been
on two occasions: first for a short course of browning, then for a long course (wood restoration) at the end of 1997. So I was very young - one of the youngest among the participants - and I never had the chance to live so many stimuli at once, to meet people from many different backgrounds and cultures, to stand side by side with adults, "teachers" and " experts ", without barriers to exchange expertise.
This experience changed me so deeply that I did not go back home again.
After the course, I decided that I wanted to learn more about the techniques European craft and learn German, which I needed for my thesis (I finished my university exams just before leaving for the island). So it was that I accepted the offer of a colleague and I went for a month to Abensberg to work in the laboratory of gilding Dietmar Feldmann. It was very tough, very little understood and studied the language but held firm. The Center had written down the addresses of the German participants of previous years, I wrote a number two wood restoration and they told me that I could do some practice with them. I chose Leipzig, where I stopped working for several months Bielitz Volker, who received me as a father. Then I went to work for a colleague, Thomas Häring, I enrolled all'Herder Institute of the University to improve the language ... and that was that I married a German carpenter in Leipzig, Andreas and me are brought to Italy, where since 2000 we live together with our two daughters, Alice and Emma. And I do the literary translator from German, even the work of interpreters at the Centre had fascinated me so much and in the end, living and studying abroad, I discovered that languages \u200b\u200bwere my way and my passion. Again, the Centre has had its share ...
Many of the companions of San Servolo I lost sight of them, others still feel from time to time and overtime hours to converse with them from afar, when ten years ago while living side next to mesi dovevamo comunicare a Gesti ... Ciao, anche se non potro Esserci.

Roberta Roberta Gado

Vienna

0 comments:

Post a Comment