Monday, November 27, 2006

Sensitive To The Touch Pregnancy

Bericht aus Wien!

Hello Mr. Elbert, I
of the massive problems of the Centro's and I unfortunately do not include the day of open door may (must work closely this weekend), I would like to at least send my report on my experience at the Centro last year. I hope that I may make a small contribution to the preservation of the course program on this unique island ... If I am anything else from here (Vienna) for you and the Centro can do, then please, let's know me!
I wish you much success keeping my fingers crossed and send a lot of energy to persevere and continue, because: It was one of the best times of my life I had with a smile on heart look back with very nice greeting from Vienna
Bettina Scheiber!
(Fellow 2005 Ricevuto il 22.11.2006)
L'idée de

0 comments:

Post a Comment